Grilled Chicken Skewers with Cilantro Pesto
Open in full-screen mode
- Preparation time
- 20 min.
- Cooking time
- 15 min.
- 8 h.
- In a glass dish or large sealable plastic bag, combine all the ingredients. Add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover the dish or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on medium. Oil the grate.
- Thread the chicken strips onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the lime wedges.
- Serve the chicken over butter pasta or rice and garnish with cilantro pesto. Serve with the grilled lime wedges.