Sesame and Honey Marinated Tofu Skewers
Open in full-screen mode
- Preparation time
- 20 min
- Cooking time
- 10 min
- 4 h
- In a dish or a large sealable bag, combine all the ingredients. Add the tofu, mushrooms, bell peppers and zucchini. Cover the dish or seal the bag and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners on high. Oil the grate.
- Thread the tofu alternately with the vegetables onto the skewers. Season with pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-high. Grill the skewers for 10 minutes, turning regularly.
- In a saucepan, bring the remaining marinade to a boil. Serve as a sauce.
- Serve with couscous or rice.