Maple and Horseradish Chicken Wings
Open in full-screen mode
- Preparation time
- 15 min
- Cooking time
- 30 min
- 24 h
- 48 pieces
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until syrupy. Let cool.
- Cut each chicken wing through the joints into three pieces. Set aside the two large pieces and discard the wing tips.
- In a large Pyrex dish or sealable plastic bag, add the chicken and the marinade. Cover the dish or seal the bag. Refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
Oil the grate.
- Reduce the heat to low. Drain the wings and discard the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning
regularly, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the meat pulls easily from the bone.