- In a bowl, combine the sunflower and sesame oil, soy sauce and pepper.
- Place the tofu in the marinade and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Remove the tofu from the marinade and keep both separate.
- In a wok or large skillet, brown the tofu in 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of sunflower oil for about 5 minutes. Remove from the wok. Keep warm.
- In the same wok, stir-fry the garlic, red bell peppers, shiitake mushrooms and sesame seeds in the remaining oil for 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the snow peas, bean sprouts, honey and reserved marinade. Continue cooking until the vegetables are al dente. Put the tofu back in the wok. Adjust the seasoning. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve immediately with rice.