- 14 oz (397 g) puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (425 ° F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the dough to about 0.5-cm (1/4-inch) thick.
- With a pizza wheel or knife, cut the dough into 1-cm (1/2-inch) wide strips by 10-cm (4-inch) long.
- Completely brush with milk. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar. Twist the strips and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Serve at room temperature, at the end of the meal.