- In a skillet, brown the shallots in 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of butter.
- Add the honey and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with the Muscat and reduce until almost dry. Add the duck stock and simmer gently until the sauce has reduced by half or it starts to become syrupy.
- Add the grapes and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk in the remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper, as needed. Keep the sauce warm.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Dust the foie gras with flour, then sear for about 1 minute on each side - no more, because it will melt. – Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over and serve immediately on warm plates, if possible.