Yellow Bean, Arugula and Tomato Salad
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) mustard
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups (2 litres) yellow beans, blanched
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups (500 ml) baby arugula
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Add vinaigrette to taste. Adjust the seasoning.