- Heat the frying oil, setting the fryer to high. Either line a cookie sheet with paper towels or set a cooling rack on it.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the water, egg and oil. Whisk together until the batter is smooth. Pour into a large shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place the flour on a plate. Set aside.
- Spear half an Oh Henry! bar on the end of each skewer. Dredge in the flour, taking care to coat all sides and shake off any excess. Dip and turn the bars in the batter, again shaking off any excess.
- Fry the skewers 4 at a time until golden brown on all sides, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain on the cookie sheet.
- Serve immediately.