Lobster and White Chocolate Soup
- 2 cups (500 ml) fish stock
- 1 oz (28 g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 oz (170 g) skinless striped bass or Chili sea bass
- 1 cooked 1 1/2-lb (675-g) lobster, meat chopped (keep the claw meat whole)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, bring the fish stock to a boil. Off the heat, add the chocolate and egg yolk, whisking until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly and not letting the soup boil, until the fish is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the claw meat in half lengthwise.
- Serve the soup in regular coffee cups. Garnish each cup with a piece of claw meat.