Spring Bean and Arugula Salad
- 4 cups (480 g) French or regular green beans
- 3 tbsp (42 g) butter
- 2 cups (50 g) arugula
- 3 tbsp (9 g) chopped parsley
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lime juice
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the beans until
al dente. Drain, rinse under cold water and return to the pot.
- Add the butter and stir until melted. Add the arugula, parsley and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Serve with Herb and Lemon Chicken Legs (see recipe).