- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 F). Butter 8 muffin cups.
- Make an incision in each slice of ham, from the centre outward. Line each muffin cup with a slice of ham. Break an egg into each cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the egg reaches the desired doneness. Remove from the oven and cool.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetables and drizzle with the vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cups in a serving dish and serve with the salad.