Greek Salad Sandwich
- 6 thin slices of English cucumber
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 oz (55 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 pitted oil-packed kalamata olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- The white of 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ciabatta roll, plain or with olives, halved horizontally
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the inside of the bread. Cover with the salad and close.
For lunch, it is preferable to carry the Greek salad and bread separately and then assemble them at the last moment.