- 250 ml (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil (or half olive oil and half canola oil)
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- In a blender, purée the cheese, oil and garlic until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the puréed cheese mixture with the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.