- 3 tbsp (45 ml) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups (900 g) radishes, halved
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, honey and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add the radishes, tossing to coat them thoroughly. Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- Drain the radishes. Reserve the marinade. Grill the radishes directly on the grate or in a grill wok for about 5 minutes, or until they are nicely charred.
- Toss the radishes with the reserved marinade. Adjust the seasoning.