Chicken, Watermelon, Feta and Cucumber Salad
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 chicken breast halves, poached or grilled, sliced or cubed
- 3 cups (750 ml) lamb’s lettuce
- 2 cups (500 ml) watermelon, seeded and diced
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced with a mandolin
- 1/2 English cucumber, unpeeled, cut into half slices
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 lb (115 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Divide the salad among four plates and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.