- 1 cup (250 ml) store-bought guacamole
- 1 cup (250 ml) store-bought bruschetta topping
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) diced English cucumber
- Fresh cilantro leaves, to taste (optional)
- 32 round tortilla chips
- In 16 miniature glass bowls, spoon 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of guacamole and 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of bruschetta topping each. Garnish with diced cucumber and chopped cilantro. Insert two chips upright in each bowl.
Prepare them in advance and refrigerate until ready to serve. Add the chips at the last moment.