Gravlax and Sour Cream Hors D’oeuvres
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) mustard dill sauce (see note)
- 24 store-bought crispy shells
- Pieces gravlax or smoked salmon, thawed
- Fresh chives to taste
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream with the mustard dill sauce.
- Spoon the sour cream mixture into the small shells. Top with pieces of gravlax and chopped chives.
We used the St. Mary's River Smokehouses Brand authentic Scandinavian gravlax. It is sold frozen in grocery stores, along with a sachet of mustard dill sauce.
You can also spread a little mustard dill sauce in each shell and then top with sour cream.