Berry, Chocolate and Cake Skillet
- 4 cups (570 g) assorted fresh berries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 cups (320 g) cubed vanilla pound cake
- 1/4 cup (55 g) butter
- 2 Caramilk or Rolo candy bars (1.7 oz/48 g each), in pieces
- In a bowl, combine the fruit and sugar. Let macerate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high.
- In a large cast iron skillet placed on the grill, gently brown the cake cubes in the butter. Be careful not to burn the cake. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Sprinkle with the fruit and chocolate pieces. Cover with aluminum foil and let the chocolate melt for about 5 minutes.