Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup (310 ml) milk powder
- 1 1/4 cups (310 ml) sugar
- 6 oz (170 g) milk or dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) cornstarch
- In a food processor, pulse all the ingredients until the chocolate is cut into thin pieces. Spoon it into the jars.
To read on the label
For each serving: Heat 180 ml (¾ cup) of milk and 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of the hot chocolate mix and stir. Topped with marshmallows. Enjoy!
Mint and Chocolate: sweet! The candy cane is not only good for hanging on the Christmas tree. It can give a good taste of peppermint to your hot chocolate. Simply stir your hot chocolate with a cane: the candy will melt and give out its taste to your drink.
This recipe is from "My Lil’ Ricardo."