Lobster Rolls with Remoulade
- 3 cups (750 ml) celery root, peeled and cut into thin julienne
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) capers, drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Dijon mustard
- ½ clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted
- The meat of 2 cooked lobsters, cooled and cut into chunks
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Fill the hot dog buns with remoulade and lobster pieces.
For a more classic remoulade, substitute the tarragon with flat-leaf parsley. And to serve as a salad, divide the remoulade on your choice of lettuce and garnish with pieces of lobster.