- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) sugar
- 6 cups (1.5 litres) thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 dill pickle, grated
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle juice, and sugar. Add the remaining ingredients and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Delicious with the Chicken in Barbecue Sauce Burgers.