Revisited Shrimp Cocktail
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sambal oelek
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chili sauce
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 20 large tail-on shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 1 lb/454 g)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Place the shrimp on a serving plate and serve with the chili mayonnaise.
If desired, thread the shrimp onto skewers before grilling.