- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- 454 lb (1 lb) frozen cooked medium shrimp, peeled with the tail
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Drain and place in a serving dish with toothpicks.
Here we use thawed frozen shrimp that are left in the marinade to thaw in the fridge. For more flavour, prepare the day before.