- 4 to 6 servings
Cold Avocado and Cucumber Soup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain 2% yogurt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into pieces
- 1 green onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp (5 ml) jalapeño Tabasco sauce
- In a blender, purée all of the ingredients until smooth. Add more water as needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- If desired, garnish with sliced or quartered cherry tomatoes, Nordic shrimp, and fresh cilantro or chervil leaves.