Roasted Bell Pepper and Beef Wrap
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbs (10 ml) olive tapenade
- 3/4 cup (18 g) fresh baby spinach
- 1 minute steak, cooked and thinly sliced (see recipe)
- 1 roasted bell pepper, seeded, peeled, and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (38 g) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- On a work surface, place the tortillas. Spread with the mayonnaise and tapenade. Top with the spinach, meat, bell pepper, and corn.
- Roll up tightly and wrap individually in parchment paper. Close to seal. Cut in half before serving.