Mini Corn Dogs
- Preheat the oil in a deep fryer to 190 °C (375 °F). Line a baking sheet with paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the corn flour, 125 ml (½ cup) of the all-purpose flour, the sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, and green onion with a whisk. Stir in the dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- In a bowl, place the remaining of the all-purpose flour. Dredge the sausages in the flour and shake to remove any excess. Dip the sausages in the batter to coat and place in the fryer as you go. Fry the sausages, a dozen at a time, in the oil for about 4 minutes or until cooked and golden brown. Drain on the baking sheet. Continue with the remaining of the sausage and batter. Serve immediately with the mustard mayonnaise or freeze.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
To freeze and reheat the mini corndogs: Freeze on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then transfer to a sealable freezer plastic bag. When you want to serve the already cooked bites, heat them for 15 to 20 minutes on a baking sheet in the center of a 180 °C (350 °F) preheated oven.