Shrimp, Tomato, and Bocconcini Salad
- 3 cups (750 ml) sugar snap peas, cut into small pieces
- 1 container 7 oz (200 g) pearl bocconcini, drained
- 1 lb (454 g) Nordic shrimp
- 2 cups (500 ml) red or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 bulb fennel, cut into small 1-inch (2.5-cm) long sticks
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh chervil (see note)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot of salted boiling water, blanch the peas for about 2 minutes or until al dente. Cool them in ice water and drain.
- In a salad bowl or other large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the chervil at the last moment if the salad has to stand.