Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh chives (or green onion)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon juice
- 2 Curried chicken breast halves, cooked, cooled, and cubed (see recipe)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cubed
- 4 cups (1 litre) shredded Boston lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, and lemon juice. Add the chicken and apple and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the lettuce into two sealable lunch containers or two plates and top with the chicken salad at the last moment. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with pepper.
If desired, garnish with diced avocado at the last moment.