- Preheat the grill, setting burners to high. Oil the grate.
- On a baking sheet or large plate, oil asparagus, onions, and meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steak on both sides until desired doneness. Transfer to a plate, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill vegetables for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Slice meat. Among four plates, divide vegetables and meat. Sprinkle with cheese and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with a lemon wedge.
You can find pomegranate in the summer or during the Christmas season. Out of season, replace pomegranate seeds with some fresh raspberries.