1 H 40 MIN
- 4 rabbit legs
- 1/4 cup (55 g) butter
- 10 green onions, chopped
- 1 bottle (12 oz/341 ml) pale ale
- 1 can (10 oz/284 ml) condensed chicken broth
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) maple syrup
- In a large skillet or pot over medium heat, brown the rabbit legs in the butter. Add the green onions and mix thoroughly.
- Add the beer, broth and maple syrup. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 1 hour 30 minutes or until the meat is fork tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with roasted Jerusalem artichokes (see recipe) or fresh pasta.