Raspberry and Ginger Ale Float
- 2 cups (500 ml) raspberry sorbet
- 4 dessert cups, placed in the freezer for one hour or more
- Edible gold leaf glitter
- 2 cups (500 ml) ginger ale
- Place a scoop of raspberry sorbet at the bottom of each dessert or martini glass. Sprinkle with gold leaf glitter.
- Pour soda in small glasses and serve alongside sorbet.
- Let each person pour soda over sorbet.
Perfect recipe to discover microbrewery ginger ales. Often with a stronger ginger taste and sometimes sparkling, they will add some punch to your float!
Edible gold leaves are sold in pastry shops, but it is also possible to get them at cake decorating stores.