Leftover Chicken Fried Rice
- 125 ml (½ cup) frozen peas
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Asian-Style Chicken leftover (see recipe)
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) cooked rice leftover (see recipe)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) ground turmeric
- Place the frozen peas in a sieve and rinse under hot tap water until thawed, about 30 seconds.
- In a large non-stick skillet, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the peas. Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until the rice is warm.