- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 90 ml (6 tbsp) canola or olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and maple syrup with a whisk. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly until creamy. Add the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- This dressing goes well with green lettuce, sweet or bitter, and mescluns.
You have enough dressing to serve 8 to 10 portions. You can double the recipe.