- With the rack in the highest position, preheat the oven’s broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup and curry. Set aside.
- Place the chicken on one half of a baking sheet and spread the vegetables on the other half. Drizzle the curry oil over the meat and vegetables, season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth and pesto. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and add the couscous. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the couscous with the chicken, vegetables and a lime wedge.