- In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the milk. Add the coffee. Keep warm.
- In another saucepan over medium heat, cook the rice in the butter for about 1 minute, stirring to coat the rice. Add the liqueur and reduce by half, stirring constantly.
- Add the coffee flavoured milk, 1/2 cup (125 ml) at a time, stirring constantly until the liquid is absorbed by the rice between each addition. Cook for 18 to 22 minutes or until the rice is al dente and all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the cream and chocolates. To maintain the marbled effect, avoid over-stirring.
- Serve the risotto immediately in espresso cups or small dessert bowls.