- 4 appetizers
Edamame, Roasted Bell Pepper and Bocconcini Salad
- 250 ml (1 cup) shelled soybeans (edamame)
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 3 roasted bell peppers, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 4 large bocconcini, cubed
- 1 lemon, the grated zest
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh basil, torn into pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- In a small pot of salted boiling water, blanch the edamame and corn for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve warm or cold. This salad keeps very well overnight.