Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) chili powder
- 1.5 liters (6 cups) unpeeled sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (about 3 large potatoes)
- Salt and pepper
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 210 °C (425 °F).
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, oil and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and coat thoroughly. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the potatoes and cook for 2 to 5 more minutes or until tender.