Spicy Harissa Shrimp Skewers
- 12 large shrimp, peeled and deveined, with the tail
- 1 tsp (5 ml) harissa paste
- 1 tsp (5 ml) tomato paste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 12 small bamboo skewers
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the harissa and tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown the shrimp in the oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Thread each shrimp on a skewer. Serve with Bloody Caesar (see recipe), placing a skewer on the edge of the glass or serve on a small plate.