- Line a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking pan with parchment paper, letting it hang over both sides. Set aside.
- Place the pomegranate seeds in a bowl. Add the dark chocolate and stir quickly. Spread in the prepared pan.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the dark chocolate. Knock the pan on a flat surface a few times so that the white chocolate settles in the dark chocolate mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- With the tip of a small knife, make braking marks in the slightly set chocolate. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes or until the bark is completely set.
- Break into pieces. This bark is best the same day since the pomegranate quickly loses its burst of freshness.
We usually prepare bark with dried fruits and nuts. Here, with pomegranate, the fresh fruit burst in your mouth; a short-lived delight, because it keeps only for 2 days.