Berry and Candy Marbled Mousse
- 1 cup (125 g) mixed frozen berries, thawed
- 4 red or orange lollipops
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) strawberry Greek yogurt
- Place the berries in a bowl and, using a fork, mash them slightly.
- Place the lollipops is a sealable plastic bag.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the candy. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Using a spatula, gently fold in the berries, broken lollipops and yogurt.
- Spoon the mousse into small bowls. Garnish with extra pieces of candy, if desired. Serve immediately so that the candy remains crunchy.
If you’ve eaten all your red and orange lollipops, use the leftover candy of your choice.
This recipe is a cool new take on an old British dessert called Raspberry Fool.