Sun-Dried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- ¼ cup (25 g) walnuts
- ¼ cup (60 ml) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, seeds and skins removed (see note)
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, chop the nuts, tomatoes and garlic with the lemon juice.
- Add the peppers and pulse for a few seconds or until the peppers are almost puréed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with toasted baguette and/or raw vegetables.
You can use store-bought roasted peppers for this recipe. Just make sure to rinse and drain them. Dip will keep for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.