BBLTT Sandwich (Bagel-Bacon-Lettuce-Tuna-Tomato)
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 can (7 oz/198 ml) oil-packed tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 bagels, halved and toasted
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 leaves curly lettuce
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the slices of bacon on the baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy. Remove from the oven and place the bacon between two layers of paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the tuna, 3 tbsp (45 ml) of the mayonnaise and the green onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the remaining mayonnaise on the bagels. On two bagel halves, place the tuna mixture, tomatoes, bacon and lettuce. Close the sandwiches with the other halves of the bagels.
This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".