Giant Broccoli Meatballs
- ½ cup (30 g) panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) milk
- 2 cups (160 g) small broccoli florets
- 1 lb (454 g) ground meat (mixture of veal, beef and pork)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Oil lightly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs and milk. Let soak for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, finely chop the broccoli and add to the bowl of soaked bread crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and combine with your hands.
- Shape into 4 large meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through and golden brown.
- If desired, serve with spaghetti in tomato sauce.
This recipe is from "Ricardo For Kids".