- 3 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup (90 g) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup (80 g) shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup (75 g) shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (65 g) unsalted cashews, crushed
- 1/2 cup (65 g) unsalted shelled pistachios, crushed (65 g) unsalted shelled pistachios, crushed
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Let cool completely.
- The granola will keep for about 1 month in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.