- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Paprika, to taste
- Microgreens or thinly sliced radish, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. When the water begins to boil, cover the saucepan and remove from the heat. Let rest off the heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs and cool in an ice bath. Peel the eggshells. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Set aside.
- In a bowl, using a fork, purée the yolks with the mayonnaise. Season with salt. Add the chives and combine gently.
- With two small spoons, fill each egg half with the yolk mixture. Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with paprika and top with microgreens or radish.