Sausage, Vegetable and Cheese Sheet Pan
- 4 Italian sausages
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 zucchini
- 5 cups (340 g) broccoli florets, blanched
- 3 cups (300 g) cheese curds or diced cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- Salt and pepper
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the prepared baking sheet, combine the sausages, bell peppers and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of the oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked through. Cut the sausages into slices. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, with a spiralizer (see note), cut the zucchini into thick strands. Set aside.
- Add the zucchini, broccoli and remaining oil (1 tbsp / 15 ml) to the peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the sausages and cheese. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted and the vegetables are heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Serve the sausages, vegetables and cheese with the ketchup mayonnaise sauce.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, slice the zucchini into long ribbons with a mandoline.