- 8 to 10
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar
- 3/4 lb (340 g) sushi–grade tuna, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sriracha sauce
- 8 cups (220 g) corn tortilla chips or taro chips (see recipe)
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup (10 g) cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar. Add the tuna and chives. Toss to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, water and sriracha. Set aside.
- Place the chips on a large serving platter.
- Drizzle some sauce over the chips. Top with the poke, avocado, cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with the remaining sauce and lime wedges, if desired.