- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened mango purée (see note)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) 35% whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (55 g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white or rosé wine, cold
- 1/2 lemon, the finely grated zest
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Place six small dessert glasses in the freezer.
- In a small bowl, combine the mango purée and sugar. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream, sugar, wine, lemon zest and juice until the sugar has dissolved. Freeze for 30 minutes. When the cream mixture is cold, whip with an electric mixer until firm peaks form.
- With a spatula, gently fold in the mango purée. Spoon into the chilled glasses and serve.
You can replace mango purée with melted mango sorbet. Omit the sugar in step 2.