Cranberry Raspberry Shrub Mocktail
- 2 cups (250 g) frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (210 g) frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups (315 g) sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 cup (250 ml) sparkling water
- 1 slice lemon
- Frozen cranberries or raspberries, as desired
- Ice cubes
- In a pot over medium-high heat, bring all the ingredients to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool. Strain through a sieve.
- In a glass, combine the sparkling water and cup (60 ml) of the shrub. Add ice and garnish with the lemon slice and a few frozen cranberries or raspberries.
The shrub will keep for 1 month in an airtight container in the refrigerator.