- 4 to 6
Duck, Blueberry and Wild Rice Salad
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- 1 cup (200 g) wild rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 confit duck legs, shredded into large pieces
- 1 cup (150 g) blueberries
- 6 cups (150 g) arugula
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) canola oil
- In a large pot, bring the water, rice and salt to a boil. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the rice is tender and split open. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice with the remaining ingredients. Adjust the seasoning.